The Leong Centre membership is a network of individuals involved in health equity research from across the University of Toronto and its affiliated hospitals and sites.
Benefits of Membership
As a member of the Leong Centre, you will be:
- Eligible to apply for funding including: Catalyst Grant Competition, Training Grants and Awards
- Included on the Leong Centre mailing list with updates on all Centre-related news including opportunities for new research collaborations, updates to practice and policy and scientific breakthroughs discovered by our members
- Invited to all Leong Centre educational events, seminars and symposiums
- Part of a professional network of like-minded researchers with networking opportunities to exchange ideas among members and identify potential collaborators
- Invited to present work in progress to an interdisciplinary group
- Eligible to mentor funded students through the Leong Centre interdisciplinary training award
- Facilitation of access to research infrastructure
- Able to provide input to help shape the funding priorities of the Leong Centre
Individuals who are not members of the Leong Centre will be able to attend educational events and seminars but may not receive benefits such as notification of upcoming events or early event registration.
The expectation of our members is to attend at least one Leong Centre educational event per year.